Obituarytoday Gets Your Death Notice Across with Ease
Following the success of the online advertising facility Myadvtcorner, the INS-accredited ad agency Mind Makers Communications Private Limited has created another online facility. This time it is for the social cause of providing free obituary services to all.
The website Obituarytoday is exclusively dedicated to those in need of a platform for informing as many people as possible about the passing of a loved as soon as possible.
Our online service is absolutely free of cost and you can use it at any time. Our portal makes your task hassle-free and simpler with the easy process of placing an obituary post. In the process, you avoid all the red-tape and financial hassles of dealing with newspapers while gaining the huge benefit of time to do this at your convenience.
Also, our remembrance column gives you an official podium to express your feelings about a grievous loss while letting others know about that person’s life and achievements without restrictions of space. Thus, you can create a memorial and let the world know about the departed soul.
HOW TO CREATE AN OBITUARY
You can follow these simple steps and post:
· Log on to the website. If you are a new user, first register yourself and then proceed.
· Now click on create an Obituary.
· Add the photographs and other details of the deceased — viz.
· Name of the deceased (including any pet name, title — such as Shri, Pandit, Col. etc. — or qualification — Phd, Padma Shri etc.)
· Date of birth and death of the deceased
· Date, time and venue of funeral
· Short bio of the diseased
· Date, time and venue of post-funeral ceremonies
· Grieving relatives and friends
Once you have created your page, you can also edit it by adding or deleting information. You can share the URL of your page with your immediate circle via social sharing networks — viz. Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc.
For your convenience we have a dedicated customer service team that will guide you in this endeavour. For further queries you can call on 0120-2512700 or 9810904604 or drop a mail at email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more details about the services, kindly visit our website http://www.obituarytoday.com/
Back to Press Releases